All Philadelphia students will graduate from high school with strong STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) knowledge and skills, enabling them to succeed in a 21st century workforce and society.
To foster a collaborative and coordinated STEM stakeholder ecosystem that supports and enriches Philadelphia K-12 students.
- Increase access to and engagement in quality STEM opportunities for all Philadelphia K-12 students.
- Increase access to and engagement in quality STEM learning opportunities for all Philadelphia educators.
The Philadelphia Education Fund is grateful to the following past and present funders: Arkema, AstraZeneca, the Barra Foundation, the Boeing Company, the Dow Chemical Company, Endo International, FMC Corporation, Ford Motor Company, GlaxoSmithKline, the Greater Philadelphia STEM Compact, IEEE Foundation, Lockheed Martin, PECO, Quaker Chemical Corporation, SAP America, Inc., Shire Pharmaceuticals, STEM Funders Network, and TE Connectivity.
- View the Math + Science Strategy House HERE.
- Sign up for STEM announcements and our Newsletter HERE.
- For additional information, please contact:
Nancy Peter, Ed.D.
Director of STEM Initiatives
215-665-1400, extension 3342